The Vipers Swim & Dive Booster club is a volunteer-based organization whose main goal is to raise funds and promote team spirit. We are proud to have a fun, dedicated group of parents and sponsors.
One hundred percent of your membership contribution goes directly to the Vipers Swim & Dive program to fund training equipment, uniforms, and to support various events that are provided for athletes. Your generosity makes this possible.
What Do We Do?
- provide fundraising support to the VHS Swim & Dive program so that our coaches and athletes have all they need to train and foster excellence in the sports of swimming and diving.
- provide psychological support to our coaches and athletes to help them handle the grueling demands of top tier training to achieve athletic and academic excellence. We cheer. We cook. We are shoulders to cry on during defeat. We are shoulders to ride on during triumph.
- provide "all hands on deck" volunteer support to assist all programs related to our team and the booster club to benefit our athletes, coaches and UIL swim and dive meets.
- provide a place of community and camraderie for all swim and dive families.
- promote our team to the community at large.
We'd like to thank every booster member for their continued support. We'd also like to recognize the following booster members for enhanced support in reaching our goals: